Procreation may be number #1. But aside from sex, Weight Training is hands down the Most Important Physical Activity for longstanding health.
To attain high performance as a person, it can reward you to produce happiness from feeling good physically.
You may need Weight Training
We attend school to seek intelligence. Novels, teachers, and friends engage our intellectual senses. With intelligence, we can succeed in this global economy. Our minds are powerful tools — the top layer of our complex humanity. But…
Peak performance requires physical fitness to support your needs and desires as a person. Which you would be happy when yours are important to me too.
Example CASE: Upper & Lower back pain in young woman
Figure 1: Thoracic (upper) spine displays excessive curvature. This produces upper and lower back pain for the client.
Reasons a person might desire Physical Fitness:
- Chronic back pain. It leeches joy from the important things in life, like career and relationships.
- Good posture is socially attractive, you should know about body language.
- Your body could continue degrading for decades until mobility is completely gone.
- If you want children, the weight of carrying a baby for 9 months could wreak havoc on your spine.
Let’s face it. Aches and pains are often chronic. Pain seems to stay around off and on, most noticeable when your body is stressed. But, this doesn’t have to be the case.
Weight Training is meant to sculpt our bodies for a purpose.
Because when body symmetry is poor or muscles weakened, there are real consequences in the quality of life. Fortunately, a smart Weight Training program can SAVE US from chronic back pain and make us feel great! And there’s more…
With a good trainer, we give meaning to your workouts. Each exercise is meant to fulfill that physical goal to bulletproof your entire body. It requires physical fitness to enjoy peak performance in an empowering and pain-free existence.
This particular exercise strengthens hips and glutes, which promotes optimal spinal function.
EXERCISE ROUTINE With PURPOSE:
- Utilize exercises to promote optimal hip alignment, which is the root cause of the issue.
- Become proficient at Single Legged movements and mobility drills to straighten out hip complex.
- Upper back, rear shoulders, and lower trapezious exercises to target symmetry in the body.
- Thoracic spine mobility combined with shoulder stability to keep upper body in healthy alignment.
- Targeted stretching for key muscle groups, which puts the body in balance.
I know you will enjoy the number #1 physical activity much more when disrobing reveals a tight and symmetrical body. This is an accomplishment that can be earned through smart training and dedication.
You are now informed. If you hire the right Personal Trainer, you should feel the change in your lifestyle. And so will other people.