You don’t have to look forward…always.
The feeling of this chair, writing a blog on a computer, what comes next… the moment after this?
That doesn’t matter right now, because I express wellness like a mural and share openly.
Fitness is in the Moment, and the Moment is Health.
But there’s a problem. “Food.”
The situation is appalling to the point of avoiding regular restaurant eating.
How they make you gain fat:
- Manipulate taste while offering immediate reward at a tricky price.
- Sugar, salt, and saturated fat and in exceedingly dangerous quantities
So there’s lots of danger in eating restaurant food 7 days a week.
I present a better way.
Prepare your own food.
Example Meal Plan for Long Term Health and Leanness
1. Primary mealstuff: Complex carbohydrate with high protein and high fiber
- examples: Quinoa, Brown Rice, Lentils, and Split Peas
2. Plant based nutrition
- Fruits (3 per day)
- Vegetables (5 per day)
- Nuts (2 per day)
3. Protein: necessary and often delicious
- Wild Fish (the best protein because gives you tons of Omega-3 essential oils)
- Protein powder (Whey or plant protein, good source of amino acids and immune boosters)
- Minimal meat protein (puts more stress on the system, but highly athletic individuals may benefit more than average person)
4. Supplement: if you are deficient in a certain nutrient, can make a huge difference in your life
- Most people need Omega-3 supplement.
- Vitamin D is popular in the northern areas with less sun.
- Probiotics aid digestion and immune system
- Digestive Enzymes save the day in your gut.
- Fiber mixture helps keep you regular.
- Soy contains estrogrens that may or may not prevent male prostate enlargement or female breast cancer.
- Biotin helps grow hair and nails.
- HEMO-RAGE gets you completely jacked.
This moment brought to you by…
The smell of a gourmet restaurant in your own kitchen as home-made split pea soup simmers the senses. You may share, or you may not, but you’ve cooked at least 8 servings and can enjoy it for several days.
And if your coworkers label your lunch as “hippie food” or “paleo food” thats simply a reference to its nutritional health.
Ellison Fitness is getting ripped with little effort thanks to this.