Blessed by one part genetics, but also takes care of herself.
If you need relationship advice, you don’t ask your single friends.
If you need weight loss advice, you DO look at what the fit people are doing. Marisa is fit, in shape, and doing everything right — because her job depends on it. Does your health matter?
- Ezekiel bread
- Omelet with cheese and vegetables
- Spinach Salad
- Dried fruits / Nuts
- Protein bar
Tuna mixed with…
- Apple, Celery, Mayo, and Lemon Juice
- Bed of vegetables
- Whole foods + protein supplement
- Carbs in morning, protein in the evening.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Only eat like me…if you want to look good too.
Stay tuned for more.
Right on! I gave this advice to someone asking me how to get in shape the other day. After telling them they need to lift weights doing full body movements, and try to run at least twice a week, they tried telling me about their current workout routine. I stopped them, pointed at my body, and said, “Who has been more successful? You or me?”
Give us more posts like these, Andre!