In healthy quantities, meat can help people look like this:
Meat is GREAT for lean muscle, but how can I make it part of my healthy lifestyle?
I understand the arguments against meat. Aside from the protein content, there are parts of meat that just aren’t good for your body.
The GOOD part, is that we can balance the negatives of meat with other wise food choices. Here’s a little example of something I find works well for me:
Meat Eating Strategy
1. Prepare your body for digestion, and create an intestinal environment where toxins won’t survive.
20 minutes before eating beef:
Liquefy 1-2 tablespoon coconut oil and add to hot water for tea (or herbs)
The power of coconut oil lies in its ability to be used as a highly efficient source of energy, while containing natural fatty acids that burn fat and kill viruses. Meanwhile, the herbs in tea will support healthy metabolism, digestion, and anti-parasitic action.
You wouldn’t go to work without your clothes on, so why wouldn’t you be ready for the meat machine?
2. Eat vegetables, containing nutrients and fiber to aid in digestion.
In fact, 30 g fiber per day keeps disease away.
3. Consume Kefir!
Almost all of the negative effects of beef are balanced by Kefir.
Kefir, Meat, and My Body: Consuming Kefir will…
- Reduce levels of Blood Pressure due to it’s naturally occurring content of Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium.
- Calming effect on the nervous system, ideally allowing for more efficient digestion.
- Supply body with ample beneficial bacteria which release anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-oxidant compounds specifically targeted toward nearly all the bad microbes.
- Raw Kefir is loaded with digestive enzymes, which allow your pancreas to rest and recuperate.
- Largely acts as a cleanser for the colon to get rid of toxins.
- DON’T HAVE TO EAT AS MUCH MEAT, because Kefir already contains well absorbed, easily digestible, and readily available amino acids.
Eating meat with ease…
Now you all understand why I love Kefir.