Some internal bacteria “help” you hold on to body fat.
Researchers have implanted mice with human intestinal microbes — both from average weight people and overweight people. The results are remarkable…
Probiotics are getting even more attention for Weight Loss! Overweight people have a higher type of bacteria that actually makes them gain more fat. But, How can Probiotics help us Burn Fat?
Two families of bacteria studied
- “Bad” bacteria
- Responsible for excess body fat retention
- Do not provide host with as many vitamins and minerals
- “Good” bacteria for weight loss
- Promotes lower body fat levels
- Generates essential vitamins and minerals for health of host
Probiotic foods for weight loss CONFIRMED
Healthy internal bacteria has been known to promote healthy digestion, immune strength, clear skin, anti-inflammatory, and the list goes on. Now we know that the balance of human flora is also closely related to Weight Loss.