1. Got a fat butt? Could be a good thing.
- Fat distribution is important for your health.
- Hip and Thigh fat can reduce risk of diabetes and heart disease
- Stomach fat, on the other hand, releases harmful cytokines that increase risk of heart attack and diabetes.
2. Smokers should drink Green Tea
- Study indicates non-green tea drinking smokers have 13 times GREATER chance of developing lung cancer.
- Drink one or more cups per day AND
- Quit smoking.
3. The Swine Flu vaccine is waiting on you.
- The flu shot is widely available, but you don’t want it do you?
- Government is highly encouraging you to get a vaccine.
- But H1N1 outbreaks continue to decrease
- Is the worst already over?
4. Exercise keeps grandpa’s brain sharp
There is a stage before dementia that involves reduced cognitive capacity, exercise can prevent this.
- Greater blood flow to brain
- Nerve-protecting compounds
- Improved development and survival of neurons
- Decreased risk of heart and blood vessel disease
- Go exercise, helps grandpa, helps you too.