Super Foods to fuel the active lifestyle.
You should always include Bang-for-the-Buck natural foods that satiate, detoxify, and rebuild.
Listed below are three powerful nutrient dense foods — their function is multi-purpose and their benefit can be felt from head to toe. Today, I bring awareness to the following foods as part of an empowered lifestyle.
THE LIST BEGINS…
Welcome to an adventure of natural proportions. I invite you along in this tale of the Cherry — one of the planet’s tastiest natural healers.
A vibrant red hue, antioxidants in the cherry skin are responsible for many health benefits of this tart pleasure. Cherry lipstick or even the tantalizing tongue twister of cherry stems has significance in our culture. Actually, the color of the cherry is so attractive that attention grabbing lips tempt even the strongest of dispositions.
The signs are out there: embrace the cherry, for it is precious. The cherry represents youth — a time before stress and reality begin to take its toll on our mortal bodies. My friends, the cherry is the spark of life which explodes of powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
Benefits of Cherry Success:
- Phytochemical antioxidants with strong anti-inflammatory effect in the body.
- Effects promote healthy joint function
- Hastens recovery from training, workouts, and reality of life.
- Sweet, delicious and sexy (you will be).
2. Swiss Chard
Swiss Chard is PACKED with vitamins and minerals, and that isn’t even the main benefit.
Nutrition experts support the idea of consuming fruits and vegetables in colors “like the rainbow.” Take a look at Swiss Chard — it combines nature’s most powerful colors in one.
The leafy Green, representing ability to synthesize energy from the sun.
Yellow with its power to protect the skin and bring warmth to my flow.
Red... the color of my blood — a force in my veins that compels life.
Take your imagination forward as you discover and re-discover…
The Top 5 Benefits of Swiss Chard
- Contains a very good amount of Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Iron, Vitamin E, and Dietary Fiber.
- Delivers over a dozen phytonutrient antioxidants that work in synergy to protect billions of cells in your body.
- Weight loss, more than fiber. Swiss Chard has a beneficial effect on blood sugar to support fat loss.
- Powerful detoxification support, Chard makes your skin beautiful and liver strong.
- Bone health. Chard is LOADED with Vitamin K, which prevents bone breakdown. The leftover Vitamin K is converted by friendly bacteria into Vitamin K2 — and that promotes collagen and bone integrity.
3. Whey Protein
Lets get one thing straight though…
Whey Protein IS natural. It is simply the protein molecules which have been separated from milk. As a consumer, you should be considering the type of protein extraction methods utilized by your protein brand.
Like most natural foods, lower heat preserves a greater nutrient density. For the highest in quality, get ‘Cross-flow Microfiltration’ Whey Protein Isolate (WPI).
Whey Protein can be taken at any time during the day.
So lets get to the benefits of Whey Protein:
- Why Protein contains a balanced amino acid profile with significant amounts of the muscle-preserving BCAA’s.
- Immunoglobulins naturally occur in whey to promote a healthy immune system and preserve integrity.
- Contains all essential amino acids, which are synthesized via enzymatic processes into the essential components of the body as well as neurotransmitters in the brain and gut.
- Whey Protein promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Easily digestible and well absorbed in the body.
- Convenient and cost-effective method to increase protein in your diet.
The tribe which comes together for its ‘daily whey’ shall grow strong and resilient to both disease and invasion.
Eat Food for Sensational Fat Loss!
If you want real results fast, you have to eat MORE of the good stuff. For the sake of this post, I don’t care how much junk food you’re eating. Right now, all I care about is how much good food you consume.
How many superfoods entered your mouth today?
It’s an opportunity cost and you only get one chance every-time hunger strikes.
Maybe you’re just afraid that you’ll never want to go back…
Progress is to Eat with Purpose!
Stay tuned for more posts featuring the benefits that food can offer you.