Promoting anabolism could be the best choice you ever make.
Anabolism plays an important metabolic role in body composition. From Greek origin, anabolism means to “throw” and “upward.” Within cells, it affects the quality of living tissue throughout the whole body.
Dietary decisions of major concern.
There are two important metabolic principles when considering the diet.
1. Catabolism is the opposite of anabolism.
When cells go catabolic, it breaks down the complexity of molecules into more basic pieces. The breakdown of cells is a normal part of function, but the risk comes from extended catabolism.
Extreme catabolism may be noticed in anorexic victims. At it’s worst, catabolic lifestyles are wrecked by a weak disposition and dysfunctional immune system.
Because catabolism needs to be balanced with anabolism, you already know the value of going anabolic.
2. Anabolic relates to Fat AND Muscle.
Just as muscle cells can go anabolic, so may adicyphotes (fat cells). Nutrition has a strong impact on promoting anabolic responses in targetted tissue, such as muscle fibers.
The food you eat is crucial to choosing the best pathway for going anabolic.
Anabolic Nutrition Choices for Lean and Toned Body Composition
- Essential Amino Acids
- Certain non-essential amino acids.
- Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids (when in balanced ratio to Omega-3’s)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Antioxidants (including glutathione, betacarotene, chloropgyll, flavanoids)
- Carbohydrates, mono-, di-, poly-, saccharide.
- Living organism flora (probiotic: acidophilus, bifidus, kefiran)
Greater absolute potential and value as it relates to body size.
Strength and size are beneficial qualities. Those qualities have many roots in the understanding of masculinity. All of the components of a healthy system are involved in supporting that potential.
The food you eat is your choices and will always have strong effect on body composition.
A good body composition has muscle tone, a strong heart, and a fat brain.