The key is progression
Progressive resistance is the foundation of effective training. We must endure heavier forces. This is how we turn on the metabolic super fat burning furnace!
Strength training with progressive resistance boosts hormones
Lots of people want more and fitness is part of the solution. Healthy people should do 3-4 times per week of moderate to high intensity exercise. Focused people may work out all the time.
Examples of progressive resistance
1. Going heavier on exercise than ever before
2. Doing more reps with your previous personal record weight than before
3. Running forward at faster speeds than ever before whether on the treadmill our outside
4. Run the same speed and at a higher incline than ever before
5. Do any of the above and repeat three times
Rest and recover
Lean proteins and antioxidants with high fiber and water consumption.
Get lean with performance goals