What is one of the easiest, safest, and most sustainable ways to burn fat, build muscle, and boost overall health?
Even though Whey Protein is incredibly common among athletes, nearly every active person can benefit from the additional source of rich protein.
- Highly concentrated source of protein
- Loaded with amino acids
- VERY high in Branched Chain Amino Acids
- LOW FAT, LOW CARBS
- Efficient digestion, makes it great for post-workout energy recovery.
- Boosts Immune System due to amino acids
How Do I Use Whey Protein For Weight Loss?
- Take 20g whey in the morning
- Consume 20g whey immediately following any physical activity
- Get creative: Blend with fruits, berries, and yogurt for the ultimate lean power shake.
For Gaining Muscle…
- Calculate the amount of protein you usually consume in a day. If you aren’t getting at least 150 grams protein per day, then fill in the deficit with Whey Protein throughout the day.
- Morning: Whey Protein is great to fuel the beginning of your day by putting your muscles in positive nitrogen balance (so that you build muscle, instead of waste it)
- Post workout: Use a mixture of Whey Protein + Simple Carbohydrates (1:2 ratio of Protein::Carbs) for the ULTIMATE in recovery. You can gain some serious strength by boosting your insulin (most anabolic hormone) levels post-workout with carbs, which helps to shuttle protein nutrients straight to your muscles.
Depending how you use it, Whey Protein is a beneficial supplement for Weight Loss, Muscle Growth, Energy, and Boosting the Immune System.
Whey is the way to go for fitness results!