Losing the last few pounds is the most difficult.
If you have reached a weight-loss plateau, then the first step is realizing that you need to change what you’re doing. You need to give your body a real reason to burn those last few pounds.
You gotta want it.
Sure, you occasionally go out and eat delicious restaurant food and maybe you even got a dessert. You still lost weight for a couple months, but now the scale just ain’t movin. Whats the deal, yo?
Clean up your diet.
Every single piece of food that you consume will either work with you or work against you.
Let me repeat that.
Everything you put in your body is either friend or foe when it comes to fat loss.
You must eat it to burn it!
- Choose the right foods — fruits, vegetables, some grains, lean protein, and health supplements.
- Eat breakfast within one hour of waking, everyday.
- Drink lots of pure water.
- Have small snacks when you’re hungry — if it comes in a bag and has a brand name, it’s probably not a healthy snack.
- Consume balanced meals with plenty of whole food.
- Enjoy more carbs in the morning, and more protein in the evening.
- Keep your eye on the prize: DELAY INSTANT GRATIFICATION!
And thats it. Burn that fat, baby!!