Fitness gains are valuable, we know that healthy activities are meant for the purpose of better life. It all relates to your fitness goals most importantly so set yourself up for something that is meaningful to you. You should choose whatever exercise that gets you excited or passionate — some will always hate it but many still do it.
Fitness gains comes in many ways.
We’ll make a short list of some of the gains that a fitness trainee may look forward to experience or already experiences on a regular basis.
1. Habits are key
I don’t think it’s about just one habit, it’s about as many habits as possible. So many are mental that it all comes down to the thoughts you allow to move around in your head.
If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present.
We need to act. Move at will. Guide the body to perform repetitive actions whether it be through weight lifting or sauteing the freshness of a good meal.
For many people, even the thought of going into a gym could be intimidating. Having those habits for working out and eating healthy will help you be more at peace with the experiences.
Allow yourself to truly experience the intensity of resistance training and it will guarantee change your mind and your body.
2. Hormonal benefits of fitness
The hormonal benefits of fitness I believe outweigh even how important fat burn is. In reality, it is the hormones that control whether fat is going to be burned at a significant rate and fitness seems to modulate the expression of hormones in a good way.
Aside from the main male and female hormones, consider the following:
- Secretion of endorphin. Feels good.
- hGH the human growth hormone response. One of the most notable anti-aging hormones. Production within, or endogenous release of hGH is the desired effect of a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise increases adiponectin which is released in significant amounts following high intensity resistance training. Adiponectin is the hormone actually within the fat cells causing reduction of size in the fat cells. Fat cells shrink due to adiponectin.
- Prolactin, the hormone which has many functions including stimulation of breast milk, even though most importantly it regulates the immune system. The immune system plays an important role in your body composition. Exercise secrets prolactin in healthy amounts.
3. Improve muscle tone and neural elements
I love to think about how the brain works the body and how the body works as a whole. Muscle tone may have aesthetic which is valued, even though I think more about the neural components of physical training.
It’s the brain we are ultimately supporting the most through exercise as that is the regulating power center of the body. The neurons in the brain and body must synchronize during intense bouts of resistance training and High Intensity Interval Training.
Realistically, it is best to change the way you think about your body versus wanting someone else’s body. Progress is dynamite when you believe in yourself!!
There will be more.
So stay tuned for more and thank you for reading. Post a comment below when something resonates with you.