Have you heard of Tea Tree Oil?
Renowned for the power it bestows upon the skin of man. Tea Tree Oil has found widespread use throughout the entire world because it is a more reliable remedy than many.
Even better, tea tree oil is LOADED with studies suggesting the benefits to be reflective of reality.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
- For thousands of years people have benefited from the antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties of tee tree oil
- Antiseptic: of, relating to, or denoting substances that prevent the growth of disease-causing microorganisms
- Anti-Fungal action makes tee tree oil a viable option for skin health
- Tea tree oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and activates cells from the human’s innate immune system
So there you have it, tea tree oil may promote the strengthening of damaged or infected tissue. Find on Amazon.
Tips on using tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is for external use and is toxic to humans and animals if ingested.
- For sensitive areas, you can dilute with clean water or other oils to good effect.
- When used properly it sanitizes, sterilizes, disinfects, cleanses and purifies the skin
- Want to heal faster? In conjunction with tea tree oil, you can use other oils that are rich in antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins/minerals such as Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, Rose Hips Seed Oil, Calendula Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut oil and other extracts)
The leaves of tea tree survive and grow in temperatures considered quite harsh — demonstrating that this plant is capable of protecting itself and even thriving in a challenging environment.
Thankfully the oils work in synergy with the life and ecosystem of our skin… promoting a more healthy you.
Stay tuned for more…