This is a brief article to describe the potential positive effects of BCAA’s for fat loss.
Good supplements should be designed with effectiveness in mind. The physical components of essential amino acids are easily digestible using powder or capsule BCAA supplements. Many BCAA supplements contain little or no calories so it will add nutrient density to a calorie restricted diet.
Burning fat on a calorie restricted diet
This specific combination of essential amino acids provide energy and clean burning muscle nutrients.
Fat loss on a caloric restricted diet is more likely to be successful when it is low in sugar, alcohol, and processed foods. You should be plant strong as well.
When to take BCAA
There are several occasions but the best bang for the buck is around the workout period. So…
1. Take BCAA before/during/or/after the workout. I would take it about 15-30 minutes prior to a workout to let it digest. If I knew my workout was going to be long (more than 75 minutes), then I would sip on it to improve fitness gains.
2. During short eating windows and diet, BCAA can be a life saving nutrient for the good cells. In other words, say you decide to eat only between a 10 hour period in the day — you would probably lose weight. By consuming the BCAA’s during time of fasting (the other 14 hours), you will preserve cells which are capable of signaling the fat burning process. And let the fat burn baby.
Where to find it?
Have you heard of Tea Tree Oil?
Renowned for the power it bestows upon the skin of man. Tea Tree Oil has found widespread use throughout the entire world because it is a more reliable remedy than many.
The leaves grow naturally near ponds in Australia which are known to this day as healing waters
Even better, tea tree oil is LOADED with studies suggesting the benefits to be reflective of reality.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
So there you have it, tea tree oil may promote the strengthening of damaged or infected tissue. Find on Amazon.
Tips on using tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is for external use and is toxic to humans and animals if ingested.
- For sensitive areas, you can dilute with clean water or other oils to good effect.
- When used properly it sanitizes, sterilizes, disinfects, cleanses and purifies the skin
- Want to heal faster? In conjunction with tea tree oil, you can use other oils that are rich in antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins/minerals such as Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, Rose Hips Seed Oil, Calendula Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut oil and other extracts)
The leaves of tea tree survive and grow in temperatures considered quite harsh — demonstrating that this plant is capable of protecting itself and even thriving in a challenging environment.
Thankfully the oils work in synergy with the life and ecosystem of our skin… promoting a more healthy you.
Stay tuned for more…
Let’s talk about burning fat from your body
First of all, lets be clear about the basics
Okay–lets keep this simple.
1. Start by reducing calories by 300 per day in the first week.
With a goal of reducing calories by 300 at a time, you should be able to achieve this without major changes to your lifestyle.
2. Exercise is an important stimulus
Physical activity allows for the growth and renewal of cellular processes– we call this Recovery. During the Recovery period (often between 12-48 hours) your metabolism will be running more efficiently. Now you’re in a position to retain muscle while oxidizing fat cells. Awesome!
Recovery is even more important than exercise.
3. Reduce Stress
People who are stressed out have a harder time recovering.
Tips for stress reduction
Sleep at least 7 hours and the sooner after dark the more effective the sleep
Eat a plant-strong diet consisting of a variety of vegetables, stalks, roots, seeds, berries, and especially leafy greens! Lean proteins and essential fatty acid containing proteins are valuable too.
…keep it natural…
Herbs and nutrient ideas: Ashwaganda, Maitake (and variety of medicinal mushrooms), Magnesium, Trace Minerals, Vitamin D, Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, certain antioxidant blends, and Super Food powders… a personal favorite.
60+ minutes light exercise per day (walking, doing chores, gardening, cleaning, organizing)
20 minutes of Intense exercise 4x/weekly (HIIT training, hill repeats, bodyweight circuit training, etc)
Well hope that helps– thanks for stopping by Dre Fitness…
Most of what we know about life.
occurring in cycles; recurrent.
The cycles which effect life are mostly out of our control. Therefore, just as you can imagine people going through harsh winters, we must adapt (or move the heck outta there!).
Adaptation occurs through cycles
Sleep. Wake. Eat. Move. Rest. Eat. Sleep
By eating certain foods, we add stimulus into the systems — the cycles become enhanced by antioxidants and energizing nutrients.
Cycle your fruits and vegetables, especially your supplements
Variety of beneficial nutrients is key. Focus on one goal at a time. Such as: Consume kale three times per week.
The following week you will be able to experiment with other fruits and vegetables. Listen to how your body feels when you eat these foods. If you are eating “enough” fruits and vegetables, then you should look very lean in the midsection.
With more rain in the Northwest, we have less exposure to the sun’s rays. Most people need to supplement with Vitamin D. You will feel better!